EventRights’ Professor David McGillivray (university of the West of Scotland) was recently...Read More
- Eventrights scholars participate in IOA’s Young Participants session
- Olympic Values gain importance from people’s perspective when there are human rights violations
- How inclusive was the Rio Olympics?
- The impact of COVID-19 on the work of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS) and its athletes.
- What will post-COVID-19 imply for MSE’s and Human Rights? Possible lessons from large participant events.