EventRights’ Professor David McGillivray (university of the West of Scotland) was recently...Read More
What will post-COVID-19 imply for MSE’s and Human Rights? Possible lessons from large participant events.
Moving back a few months, few could have imagined that the commercial growth of mega sporting...Read More
Longitudinal study on the impact of the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games upon the lived experience of people with disabilities living in the greater Tokyo metropolitan area
I visited Tokyo from 29th April to 30th May 2019 to commence a longitudinal study on the impact of...Read More
- Eventrights scholars participate in IOA’s Young Participants session
- Olympic Values gain importance from people’s perspective when there are human rights violations
- How inclusive was the Rio Olympics?
- The impact of COVID-19 on the work of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS) and its athletes.
- What will post-COVID-19 imply for MSE’s and Human Rights? Possible lessons from large participant events.