Members of the EventRights consortium have published a paper setting out a conceptual model and research agenda for how progressive human rights outcomes may be obtained in the context of bidding, planning and implementing major sport events (MSEs).Read More
Author: Alison McCandlish
- Eventrights scholars participate in IOA’s Young Participants session
- Olympic Values gain importance from people’s perspective when there are human rights violations
- How inclusive was the Rio Olympics?
- The impact of COVID-19 on the work of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS) and its athletes.
- What will post-COVID-19 imply for MSE’s and Human Rights? Possible lessons from large participant events.