One of our Partner Leads, Prof Marcelo Cortes Neri, from the Fundacion Getulio Vargas has edited a...Read More
Author: David McGillivray
The impact of COVID-19 on the work of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS) and its athletes.
Like all other sports organisations, the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation...Read More
What will post-COVID-19 imply for MSE’s and Human Rights? Possible lessons from large participant events.
Moving back a few months, few could have imagined that the commercial growth of mega sporting...Read More
By Mark Piekarz, Coventry University The visit to Japan involved visiting 6 of the 12 stadiums and...Read More
- Qatar World Cup and Sportwashing: Adam Talbot
- EventRights scholars draw attention to Qatar World Cup Human Rights concerns
- EventRights host Symposium on Sport Events and Human Rights
- Eventrights scholars participate in IOA’s Young Participants session
- Olympic Values gain importance from people’s perspective when there are human rights violations