By Mark Piekarz, Coventry University The visit to Japan involved visiting 6 of the 12 stadiums and...Read More
Author: David McGillivray
Longitudinal study on the impact of the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games upon the lived experience of people with disabilities living in the greater Tokyo metropolitan area
I visited Tokyo from 29th April to 30th May 2019 to commence a longitudinal study on the impact of...Read More
I spent one month in mobility from the University of Gothenburg (Sweden) to North Carolina State...Read More
- Eventrights scholars participate in IOA’s Young Participants session
- Olympic Values gain importance from people’s perspective when there are human rights violations
- How inclusive was the Rio Olympics?
- The impact of COVID-19 on the work of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS) and its athletes.
- What will post-COVID-19 imply for MSE’s and Human Rights? Possible lessons from large participant events.